Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

I just replaced the Projection lamp and get a continuous red

I just replaced the Projection lamp and get a continuous red blinking light. I did have problems getting the lamp installed.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I will have to do a search. My manual is not where I always put it with a record of replacement lamps and dates. I will get back when I have the info requested. TV downstairs computer upstairs. I have copd and the stairs have become a problem. Men are usually the repairman but my husband doesn't know how to use the remote. When he has a problem he will wake me up to fix it--I'll probably have to buy a new on. Ours is 12-15 years old,
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It took me all afternoon to get the replacement lamp to click in. I am going to end this session until I can find critical info. I will get back to you later.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
mmodel number KDF-50C2000
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
cancel--having medical problem (blood sugar)