Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just replaced the Projection lamp and get a continuous red…

I just replaced the...

I just replaced the Projection lamp and get a continuous red blinking light. I did have problems getting the lamp installed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I will have to do a search. My manual is not where I always put it with a record of replacement lamps and dates. I will get back when I have the info requested. TV downstairs computer upstairs. I have copd and the stairs have become a problem. Men are usually the repairman but my husband doesn't know how to use the remote. When he has a problem he will wake me up to fix it--I'll probably have to buy a new on. Ours is 12-15 years old,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It took me all afternoon to get the replacement lamp to click in. I am going to end this session until I can find critical info. I will get back to you later.

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/11/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
mmodel number KDF-50C2000
cancel--having medical problem (blood sugar)
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started