John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a yas-107 sound bar. I activated the blue tooth and

Customer Question

I have a yas-107 sound bar. I activated the blue tooth and the green light is blinking. I have my iPhone next to it. My blue tooth is turned on but it does not list the sound bar.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Not to long ago but before I bought this product. This is the first time it is being paired. Just bought it
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Is the BlueTooth turned ON, on your phone please? Also how many other devices are "paired" to the phone via BlueTooth right now?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Are you able to see my reply? Also are you at the soundbar with your phone right now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Blue tooth is on and the phone is next to the bar
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

How many other devices do you have paired to your iPhone right now please? Are there any?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.