Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a yas-107 sound bar. I activated the blue tooth and…

Customer Question
I have a yas-107...

I have a yas-107 sound bar. I activated the blue tooth and the green light is blinking. I have my iPhone next to it. My blue tooth is turned on but it does not list the sound bar.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not to long ago but before I bought this product. This is the first time it is being paired. Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Is the BlueTooth turned ON, on your phone please? Also how many other devices are "paired" to the phone via BlueTooth right now?

Are you able to see my reply? Also are you at the soundbar with your phone right now?

Blue tooth is on and the phone is next to the bar

How many other devices do you have paired to your iPhone right now please? Are there any?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.