Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have bought this travelers guitar: I would like to know

I have bought this travelers guitar: https://www.amazon.com/Traveler-Guitar-Pro-Series-Natural-Satin/dp/B0002D03E8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=148635I would like to know
how to easily connect a bluetooth device to it. I would like to know if it is possible. WOuld the following device work? https://www.amazon.com/TROND-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Simultaneously/dp/B01B4W40VC

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, yes. This combination would work and transmit the guitar sound to a suitable Bluettoth speaker/receiver.

Additionally, the Trond Bluetooth transmitter would need a 5V source such as from a powerbank and an adapter to convert its 3.5mm stereo plug to a mono 6.35mm (¼") plug.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi sir. So you are saying that for it to work i would need another device also besides the one i sent the link for?
May you please send me an amazon link too?

The Trond has an internal battery. Thus the Trond can be used as it is. However, it would need to be re-charged when the internal battery weakens. A USB cable to a computer would do the job or an AC adaptor/charger.

Or an external power bank can be used.

And an adapter plug similar to the product shown HERE (if the guitar uses mono (¼" plug).

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But where on the guitar would I plug the adapter? I did not see any type of plug like that on it.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think on that guitar there is only a port for the stethoscopes

And that would be where the adapter is to be plugged in; either the headphones or the Bluetooth transmitter.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if i plug that adapter i can connect my wired headphones to it?
I just wonder how it would work since there would be no power

Yes, that would work with the Bluetooth transmitter since it has a built-in rechargeable battery.

But would be very weak for a wired headphones.

Hi again,

Is further assistance/information still needed with this?