Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Experience:  I'm an Audio Video Technician with 25 years experience.
98889509

I wish to connect a Sony BDP-S3500 my Sony KLV-S32ATV, Sony

Customer Question

I wish to connect a Sony BDP-S3500 my Sony KLV-S32ATV
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Sony KLV-S32A-10. I tried nothing so far.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have looked at the situation just this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Electrotech2017 replied 2 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your question. Let me research your equipment and get back to you shortly.
The good news is that your 2005 Sony Tv model has one HDMI input - labeled Input 5 and is located on the right side of the Tv. I attached a screen shot.
I would use a HDMI cable from the HDMI output of you Bluray player and connect it to the right side of the Sony Tv labeled Hdmi Input 5. Then turn on your Tv and BD player. Push the Input button on your Sony Tv remote and keep pushing it until you select Input 5. After that you should be ready to watch a movie.
The input button is labeled on your Sony remote "TV/Video. Keep pushing that button until you get to Video 5 ( same as Input 5)
Please let me know if you have any more question. My goal is, that you are 100% satisfied with my service. If you are please provide me with a positive rating, so I can close out the question. I would appreciate it. Have a good night.
Good afternoon Sir. I hope my information were helpful. If you could please rate my service so I can close out the question I would appreciate. Because otherwise I'm not getting paid for my service. Thank you