Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My answering machine doen't workand light blinks all the…

Customer Question
My answering machine doen't...

My answering machine doen't workand light blinks all the time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic KX-TGE230

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I put a message on the recorder and it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

The NR lite stays on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean people hear a different greeting than the one that you recorded?