Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have an older Control 4 system and the remote has stopped…

Customer Question
We have an older...

We have an older Control 4 system and the remote has stopped working. We changed the batteries and now it just says Waiting for Network. It's been like that for a while.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a Home Controller HC-200. It's probably 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

You would press a button on the remote and it would take about 5-10 secs to respond. We have changed the batteries. It has been going on for about 2 weeks.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Sorry, its a Home Controller HC-300.
I fixed it.
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the problem occurs again, try restarting your wireless router.

Pete, Electronic Engineer