Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have an add on my screen for a new show, and it won't go…

Customer Question
Have an add on...

Have an add on my screen for a new show, and it won't go away.

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

They all have it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I don't know - but it's not the t v's

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

There is an ad on my screen for an upcomming tv series "New Season on hln the hunt with sohn walsh

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What type of service is this that you are seeing the message on?