Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I lost the bottom cap on my Mag Lite, 3 cell "D"battery. How

Customer Question

I lost the bottom cap on my Mag Lite, 3 cell "D"battery. How can I obtain a replacement?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Mag Lite
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was trying to get the home address of Mag lit in Ontario, CA
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately that is not a part that maglite sells directly.

However there are other sources where it is available.

You can get the original part here: http://www.zbattery.com/Maglite-Replacement-Tailcap-for-Rechargeable-with-D-in-Serial-Number

Or you can get an upgraded/multifunction replacement (glass break feature) here: http://amzn.to/2vrJlx8

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unfortunately Mac Afee listed the original part address as high risk
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

There is nothing wrong with that site, they are a well known battery store. You can proceed to still use the site,

or you may call them instead at 800\624\8681, the part is 201-191

or you may order the 2nd item instead

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nathan, you were fine, but I have a simple phone and am unable to download. I am satisified with the srvice
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you