Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What do I adjust on the Roland to increase the sound output…

Customer Question
What do I adjust...

What do I adjust on the Roland to increase the sound output with earphones

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I do not know that right now. It is at the church we are pastoring and there is no service in that area. I believe it is 10+ years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know that either. We are temporary pastors here. I do know the people said it has not been used for several years but I don't know how many. I am sorry. I am not much help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is it a Roland keyboard? Can you find out the model number and let me know so I can check what adjustments are on it?

What type of earphones are you using?

Some earphones will perform better than others, e.g. larger noise-cancelling stereo headphones sound much better and louder:

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRZX110NC-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B00NG57H4S/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------