Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Safe wont open with combo,cant get ansers online as i forgo

Customer Question

safe wont open with combo,cant get ansers online as i forgo my password,wish i had bought another brand safe it seems impossible to deal with you guys
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: about 5 years cant find make or mon on sides or bock
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 6 months off and on, some times when enter combo it opened, but now i entered it numerous times and center green light comes on for a second but no click and handel wont turn to open.replaced good bateries with better ones to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no otherthan i am frustrated
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

okay .........this is the first I am hearing of your dilemma............ I am here to help you.............so just have patience with me and we will get through this

have you ever done any maintenance on this?........I do need something to go off of so if you could upload a couple of photos it would help out considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

you need to use regular fresh batteries and not rechargeable ..........if you see any corrosion clean it with alcohol and a swab......and see if the green light will stay steady on.........let me know and we will get more creative if we have to

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

you have to relax...................I told you we could get through this....................I am helping others and I am giving you the most attention I can............be prepared that we can obtain some kind of solution with-in a day .........which is not a lot of time ..................I implore you to have patience....... I want to see this fixed maybe more than you do.....if you could help me out with my questions that I need answered and the pictures...........help me to help you

thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie