Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I just purchased a model KX- TGF345 and cannot call block, 1…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a model KX- TGF345 and cannot call block

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TGF345?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

When a call comes in and I wish to block permanatley I press the call block button unit on the main base unit and the call is not blocked. It also says to press yes which I cannot find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I had a 12 year old Panasonic system and it was easy to operate.I am a 91 year old 100% disabled WWII veteran and need help. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Have you TRIED to use the Call Block function - using a CORDLESS HANDSET yet?

2) Also, when these calls come in (that you want to block), do they SHOW a CALLER ID - on any of the DISPLAYS of the system?

3) Did you see or read anything about "Soft Keys" - for the current system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer