Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have 3 sentry safes at our place of business it appears…

Customer Question
Good Afternoon, we have...

Good Afternoon, we have 3 sentry safes at our place of business it appears we have lost one of our Owners manuals for the safe we need assistance with. We are trying to change our code but we do not have our master code and we have misplaced our keys. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

SFW205GRC / B66646370

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just looking for the owners manual so we can change the code, we can get into the safe but we would only like to have two team members have access to the safe, currently everyone here has the code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I can not think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
For the safe you are having the problem with, you may need to apply to Sentry Safes for the factory code, in order to get re-started with having a code for it that works. Now, first, your key ought to open the safe by itself, meanwhile... does the key alone open the safe OK as things currently are?