Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a land line telelphone plus Panasonic.]ine I have

Customer Question

I have a land line telelphone plus Panasonic.]ine I have misplaced my code for voice mail.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Annemarie Bryan (###) ###-####ine is digital cortdless phoe Model KX TGE210-212.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no problem in past - but now when I receive a call waiting notification - have to enter my personal code to hear it. Unfortunately I have forgotten my code and evidently did not write it down for reference. Perhaps solution - assign me a new code to use. thanks.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - everything working fine -- just don't remember original code that was assigned to me.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones or voicemail.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How did you "normally" get your voicemail message - before forgetting the code? For example, did you push a button on the handset that had the code "stored"?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)