Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Ive just purchased a oppoa57, can a micro sim be used in…

Customer Question
Hi, ive just purchased...

Hi, ive just purchased a oppoa57, can a micro sim be used in this phone. if so where do i insert it.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Its a 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I havent tried anything as i cant put my sim into this phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Oppo A57 accepts Nano Sim card not micro Sim card.

I will give you a video manual which will tell you how to insert the Sim card in your phone.

Please click this link to access the video manual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNm5GOLKPKw

Is there anything else I can help you with?