Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.
To help you with this issue:
Here are the steps for setting the Date and TIME on this system.
Pick up any handset, while the system is NOT in use, and do the follow:
1) Press MENU, then #101 (pound-one-zero-one). (goes directly to the Date and Time setting screen).
2) Enter the current DATE using 2 digits for MONTH, DAY, and YEAR.
3) Press OK button (a soft key - below the display)
4) Enter the CURRENT HOUR and MINUTE, in 12 hour format, using 2 digits for HOUR and MINUTES.
5) Press * (star/asterisk) to select appropriate AM or PM.
6) Press SAVE (soft key) to save the settings.
7) Press OFF button (to exit programming)
That should do it.
Please let me know if that works for you.
Thanks, ***** *****