Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you program a remote. Vizo m40nv. It works. It been…

Customer Question
How do you program...

How do you program a remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizo m40nv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It been several months ago I been out of town

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What remote is it that you are wanting to program? Are you trying to operate the vizio with a cable/satellite remote perhaps? Or something else?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.