Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I put wrong code in now it will not open, like it is dead,

Customer Question
I put wrong code...

I put wrong code in now it will not open, like it is dead

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

It is sentry a small one, where do I find a serial number or something?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We do not use often, just tried several times with right code did not work, it will not do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

How can I open & wher do I find model number or something to identify, I found two numbers on the side, oso500 or could be a Q & BM944986

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What device are you having an issue with?