Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a safe SN. E178611 and the face plate does not

Customer Question
We have a safe...

We have a safe SN. E178611 and the face plate does not appear to be functioning.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your E178611?

Do not know, it was here before I got here, more than 18 months.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The boss tried to enter the combination. No error or low battery lights.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

The key is offsite, it may take a while to retrieve it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jeremy, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy