Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The port on my top line bluetooth is broken, how to fix, its…

Customer Question
The port on my...

The port on my top line bluetooth is broken, how to fix

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its your most top line model brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its broken the port needs to be fixed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Model MDR-1000X

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

A local electronics repair shop can fix this for you by replacing the port, or you can return the headphones to Sony.

Let me know your zip code if you need contact details for a repairer in your area.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I do hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer