Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an infocus screen play 5000 after replacing the lamp…

Customer Question
I have an infocus...

I have an infocus screen play 5000 after replacing the lamp module ihave a solid red led light and no picture. there was no picture before replacing light and led was solid red. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

Infocus screen play 5000 projector

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Infocus screenplay 5000

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Replaced the lamp with new one and clean filter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Check that the lamp door has been securely fitted in place and let me know if that helps?

Door is fitted and secure same problem

Do you have a multimeter available to troubleshoot further?