Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Kodak slide projector won't advance and drop a new slide…

Customer Question
My Kodak slide projector...

My Kodak slide projector won't advance and drop a new slide for viewing.

Technician's Assistant: What Kodak model do you have?

Ektagraphic III AT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kodak?

Load a tray full of slides and try to both electronically and manually advance the carosel.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?

I contacted a local Kodak repair facility in suburban Chicago. The said parts are no longer available to fix this type of projector. It is 30 + years old.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Kodak no longer repair these old carousels, however a local independent repairer may still be able to repair it for you.

Have you checked with any local electronic repairers?

Let me know your zip code if you would like contact details for a local repairer.