Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Inverter salmex somebody's know this

Customer Question
inverter salmex somebody's know this...
inverter salmex somebody's know this
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Neil, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Neil, Engineer

Hi

I am familiar with a wide range of Inverters and UPS, what is the issue?

Did you ever open the inverter

I have serviced a great number of inverters: APC, Redfern and Philips.. What is the problem you are having? What is the model of your salmex

i want to know if is the same inside of cotek inverter and Vanner do you still repair this

They are different manufacturers so no each one will be different...

The basic premise is the same but they are all designed differently, some are modified sine wave some are true sine wave... Some are switched standby some are online... I need to know more precisely what you are wanting to do, do you want to try and repair and wondering if the Salmex is a similar design to ones you have already worked on???

i want to repair Vanner slt 12-1500
i need buy parts i want to if Salmex is the same because outside is exactly the same

Wow that's pretty compelling that they are...

Ok so looks like there is a very clear link between Salmex and Cotek... Obviously a buyout or takeover at some point... This is a European manufacturing company... Vanner is an american company that used to be a manufacturer but is now just an importer and so rebadges everything it sells including this inverter from Europe...

If you could please take a moment to rate my help, it costs you nothing to do and is how the site rewards me for my time... I will make sure the question is not closed so you can come back to me if you need to..

Did you ever open or repair Vanner because inside the vanner the parts is Cotek ???I thing it was my question do you know about this inveter

I haven't personally worked on a Vanner... But the answer is yes it looks like the unit you have is made for Vanner by Salmex/Cotek...

If you are wanting a Schematic for it I would try Salmex...

where can i find thr schematic

There is nothing available online...

But if you contact Vanner and Salmex they should be able to email you one... My guess is Salmex are the more likely though

Nobody wants give me this

What problem are you having with it... I may be able to help without a circuit diagram...

If send the unit can't you repair where are you located
Neil, Engineer