Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I NEED TO SETUP MY ANSWERING SERVICE ON MY PANASONIC PHONE.

Customer Question
I NEED TO SETUP...

I NEED TO SETUP MY ANSWERING SERVICE ON MY PANASONIC PHONE . DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THJIS.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX-TG4011

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

WE HAVE HAD THE PHONE SIN 2012. I HAS BEEN WORKING SIMNCE THEN. WE HAVE SPECTRUM AND THEY CHANED SOMETHING WITH OUR PHONE AND PUT IT ON THERE ANSWERING SYSTEM AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TURNIT BACK ON .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST WANT TO GET THE SYMSTEM BACK ON. JUST HOW DO I DO TJHIS.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, please confirm that it is Spectrum's VoiceMail feature that is automatically answering calls and not the Panasonic's built-in answering system.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.