Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Turned on tv got message stating that i can't connect to x1…

Customer Question
Turned on tv got...

Turned on tv got message stating that i can't connect to x1 platform

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Samsung 750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this morning all the connections are tight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

How can i get the cable to work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?
By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

Did this popup while watching the tv or would not come on this morning ?