Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have amazon dot but can't get to work. MODEL #RS03QR IT WAS…

Customer Question
Have amazon dot but...

Have amazon dot but can't get to work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

MODEL #RS03QR IT WAS BOUGHT ABOUT 5 OR 6 MONTHS. IT REFERS ME TO THE APP. WHICH I DON'T HAVE.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I THINK IT WORKED FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN I GOT SICK AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT. ALEXA SAYS SHE IS HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING TO INTERNET,SEE APP.FOR HELP.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Pam,

You will need to download the Amazon Alexa app to your mobile device or computer in order to set up the Dot.

It should be available in your app store.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-com-Amazon-Alexa/dp/B00P03D4D2

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.dee.app

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-alexa/id944011620

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------