Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am putting my code to open the box and it marks E-Code. I…

Customer Question
Hello, I am...

Hello, I am putting my code to open the box and it marks E-Code. I tried several times and it does not open.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only 10 minutes. The last time I used it was the last week. Do you think some one tried to open it?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Of course.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I want to know how to open the box again.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the box, please?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.