Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have been shooting with no problems and then the camera…

Customer Question
I have been shooting...

I have been shooting with no problems and then the camera says no focus control why and how to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

A6500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have moved the AEL lever.I have changed nothing for it to occur.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Using sony lens for a6500.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome
Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.
Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and turn it on.
Tell me please if it now operates correctly
Thank you