Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I NEED A OWNERS MANUEL FOR A CLUB CAR YRT 1500 OR XRT1500 IT…

Customer Question
I NEED A OWNERS...

I NEED A OWNERS MANUEL FOR A CLUB CAR YRT 1500 OR XRT1500 IT IS A 2012MODEL WITH A KUBOTAENG WAS CARRY ALL 295

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Clubcar ingersollrand yrt 1500 it is a 2012 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I NEED A OWNERS MANUER FOR IT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS JUST A MANUEL

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

I have this for you on my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you