Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Batteries went dead, seems to have lost the combo. S3517,

Customer Question
Batteries went dead, seems...

Batteries went dead, seems to have lost the combo.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

S3517

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet, don' t. Know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Safe is 13 to 15 yrs old

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
You have an S3517 Sentry Fire Safe, I presume. Is there a pinhole on the face of the keypad/lock area, possibly to the lower left?