Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought modeKX-TG3683 to replace a worn out tech

Customer Question
I just bought modeKX-TG3683...

I just bought modeKX-TG3683 to replace a worn out tech set...trouble seting date and time (p12 of operating instructions).. I cannot find [OK}, #3

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I bought it at Wal Mart yesterday...July 29...Panasonic KX-TG3683...base unit and 3 handsets...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I simply can't find the OK button to set date after entering the date...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time...I probably will have lots of questions as I'm 86 and not too literate with these "contraptions."

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The "OK" button will be one of the two softkey buttons, located above the TALK and OFF buttons, and you will see the word "OK" on the display directly above the respective softkey button.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

I solved my phone problem by using my Cable One Customer service tech...When I called the Panasonic service number I didn't know I was required to give my credit card # and set up a monthly charge...I would like to cancel this service.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.
You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.