John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Where can I get an operators manual; for my Panasonic

Customer Question

Where can I get an operators manual; for my Panasonic cordless phone ? mod: KX-TGE445B
JA: What Panasonic system do you have?
Customer: Not sure what you are asking ? I have a Panasonic base & receiver and 4 additional receivers . I gave you the model #
JA: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Com cast reworked my package two weeks ago . in so doing, the disconnected my ability to retrieve voice mail from other locations. also my prerecorded message in gone.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so at this time
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would a LINK to where an electronic copy of the Instruction Manual can be downloaded from serve your need please?