Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need change the time on the machine, It is model

Customer Question
I need change the...

I need change the time on the machine, It is model KX_TGF370

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 1 year old model KX-TGF370

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone through the setup procedure.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Is the time on the system currently set, and if so, is it CORRECT?

2) You mentioned going "through the setup procedure" - did that include setting of the time and date?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

The time is wrong as well as the date. went to the setup in the menu and found nothing about setting date and time.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

I have attached the ENLARGED instructions - as an image - for setting the date and time on this system.
NOTE: These are to be performed on a cordless handset - using the "direct command" method.

Please take a look and try to perform these steps - and let me know if that works for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

To further help, I have a link to a video that shows the process of setting the date and time on a similar system.

NOTE: The handset shown in the video may not match your handset exactly, but the steps are the SAME.

Click here for video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seDs0bZYY3M

Please let me know if that works for your of if you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)