Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Helloi I am trying to pair my B700 with my new alienware PC…

Customer Question
Helloi I am trying...

Helloi I am trying to pair my B700 with my new alienware PC the pc is equipped with the Killer Bluetooh

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Aurora R6 it is about 4 days old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just cannot seem to get the camersa to find the PC this is the firs time I tried it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No just the PC so I can transfer some photos to the machine

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try using Wi-Fi rather than Bluetooth to transfer your images and let me know if that works?