Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My Alcatel one touch is lock and ask me to enter a puk code…

Customer Question
My Alcatel one touch...

My Alcatel one touch is lock and ask me to enter a puk code how can I get mypuk code

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Today 2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The smartphone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No tanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
You didn't answer my question
you want to take my money
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for any delay.

You can only get the PUK code from your carrier.

Who is your carrier and I can advise on the correct contact details?

Pete, Electronic Engineer