Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Our old Panasonic phone is getting full of

Customer Question
Our old Panasonic phone...

Our old Panasonic phone is getting full of messages.....because many of them are priceless and we want to save them. If only there were a usb or some other connection I could use to offload them!

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Nidek 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Model 6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried recording the message with were poor results.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What is the FULL Model Number of the phone/answering system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (model should start with KX-TG).

2) HOW did you try to record the saved messages previously (what recording equipment and process)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.