Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have lost combination on a sentry 1610. serial number

Customer Question
I have lost combination...

I have lost combination on a sentry 1610. serial number E147515

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a sentry safe #1610 ser # E147515. it is about 15 or so years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can!t get get it to open. i cannot find the combination.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 11 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi...........if you don't have your original factory set combination and/or are not 100% absolutely sure your combination is correct, you will need to recover your original combination from the manufacturer. You can do this very easily by submitting the forms below, following directions, having the Notary form notarized …….then submit the form of your choice by either fax, email, regular mail.

https://www.sentrysafe.com/customerCare/retrieveCombination.aspx

http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

If you have found this answer insightful and to your satisfaction, please click ACCEPT, this would be the only way I can be compensated for in assisting you. You have made a deposit for a subscription but no payment will be forthcoming to the EXPERT until you do click on ACCEPT

Please let me know

Thanks

eddie

i have been waiting for about 2 hours

for?