Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Nikon Coolpix Camera 10 megapixels. All of a sudden…

Customer Question
I have a Nikon...

I have a Nikon Coolpix Camera 10 megapixels. All of a sudden it says I need batteries-so as usual I install them but it persists in saying that I need batteries. This is after 3 new sets of batteries. Help. What to do.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your CoolPix?

Probably 4 or 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your CoolPix?

Just putting new batteries in. Does it need a new card of some kind? I see it but don't know how to remove it or install a new one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?

No-just need it for E-bay where I occasionally sell jewelry.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...Nikon Coolpix Camera 10 megapixels..."