Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have renewed my membership however I cannon get to the…

Customer Question
I have renewed my...

I have renewed my membership however I cannon get to the right spot to reactivate my watch/gps. My e-mail addtess is" ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cannot get to the page I had in my office and your web site really doesn't tell me where to go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No just tell me where to go. I tee off I\at seven in the morning and the pressure is building

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of the watch?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.