Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you delete numbers from phone directory of a

Customer Question
How do you delete...

How do you delete numbers from phone directory of a Panasonic phone kxtge40?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KXTGE40? What have you tried so far?

I've never know how to delete unwanted or old numbers!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

By 'deleting numbers', what precisely do you mean? Blocked Number entries, or Address Book entries or something else in the way of numbers?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.