John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My answering machine has got messed up. comcasst has tried

Customer Question

my answering machine has got messed up. comcasst has tried to help but can't and gave me ther number
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: KX-TG5633
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Calling Comcast. What has happened is that instead of a man's voioce, a woman's voice comes on and the answering machine does not get the message. I don't know where it goes and can't get any more help from comcast.
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so but the answering machine is not by this computer. It is by the m odem and the T.V. The phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Does it seem like you are connecting to the voicemail of someone else?