Eric, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

My Sony Video/ DVD wand doesn't work, even with new

Customer Question

My Sony Video/ DVD wand doesn't work, even with new batteries. May I order a remote # RMT V504A through you? Jo***** *****
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The remote says RMT- V504 A. THe Sony DVD/ Video player is from 2009. Now hooked up to my new flat screen. It worked last month, that why we thought a battery change would fix it.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It worked last month. Can a new remote be ordered & bought?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am on no way credited for my assistance with you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

No problem! I am posting a link below to order an original replacement remote! Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Order the remote by clicking here.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for the link. Please DO NOT SIGN ME UP FOR FREE TRIAL nor this service .
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Alright, please do not forget to rate my service to you :)