John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Atin OH outside of Columbus. My email is. How much did I pay

Customer Question

My name is***** at(###) ###-####in Dublin OH outside of Columbus. My email is***@******.***. How much did I pay within the last month for Defender Pro and what service do I receive for how long?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I am still having problems with my desktop PC. For example, I have lost the icon for Word from my microsoft page and from the desktop. I keep getting the message "please allow cookies." When I think that I have allowed cookies, my pc keeps asking me again.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: sorry --but call came in from Medicare and I could not continue - back now at 9:56 eastern time.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: telling computer to allow cookies - but it does not stay - keep getting message asking me for internet email provider - i also get message that Word is not responding - i am using twc-email (*****@******.***) - when I log back into it, it doesn;t always go to most recent messages - can you help?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I think of right now
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you use any email clients?

for example outlook, thunderbird etc.