Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a sentry safe at our firemans club that we can't…

Customer Question
We have a sentry...

We have a sentry safe at our firemans club that we can't open. The person that had the combination and key passed away. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

S0310 A3521913 I don't know how old it is, But it looks pretty new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

He died last month and I have tried nothing on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I belive the key lock is pushed in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To obtain the master combination you will need to contact:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

this is very disappointing!!! I already paid you for an answer and now you send me to somone else who wants more money to unlock it. My only recourse is to destroy the safe!!! If I do that I will not be buying a safe from Sentry.

That unfortunately is the only correct answer to your question.

How you choose to proceed is up to you.

I'd say you just lost several customers as I will contact several friends in our area and let them know how bad your service is

Ok. Have a great day.

Pete.

I have canceled my subscription to you

Thank you for letting me know.