Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a sentry supreme 5310 safe. the number on it is

Customer Question

I have a sentry supreme 5310 safe. the number on it is(###) ###-#### I forgot the combination and have no idea where to find it. Can you help me open it?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The make is sentry Supreme model 5310 The age. I don't remember. All I know is I had it for a long time.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried nothing. I lived in the same house for 34 years. I am moving and I found the safe in a closet that I never use. I think it is empty, but I would like to open it to make sure. when I tip it over i can hear the shelf fall to the top. What can I do?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is not a electronic safe. It has the dial combination.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.