Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I had a spill of cranberry juice, One moment, No trouble

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I had a spill of cranberry juice
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: One moment
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No trouble shoot at this time Spill happened about a month now
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Aspire E 15
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate accident with your Aspire E15. How is it doing now? I presume you dried it out quite thoroughly, but where was the spill, what parts did it affect?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The spill was on over the keybaord

Cranberry juice is both liquid, and acid, and sugary. These are not at all good for circuitry.

If the juice got into the keyboard, the keyboard is ruined, most likely. If it got farther into the laptop, then you probably have other damage as well.

How is the Aspire E15 acting?

Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will give you further advice as needed.)

Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please take me off your mailing list and cancel my accountTerry J Portier

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your membership information as stored at JustAnswer.com. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will help you with your request if you contact them, with reasonable promptness considering that this is a weekend.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.