Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

How or where can I obtain a user manual for a Hitachi LCD

Customer Question

John, How or where can I obtain a user manual for a Hitachi LCD Projector CP-S335?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model number on the base of the projector is CP-S335. I do not know its age. The only other information is the serial number G4J003324. This is a hand me down from Church as they were looking for a higher output unit and the bulb burned out.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want to know how to operate it beyond just trying to push the buttons.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you for your response. I was able to download a service manual and I guess that will be my operating instructions. Thank you for your response.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Click here for your operations manual. This one tells you everything about the projector. Please leave a 3-5 star rating so I get credit for helping you, and let me know if you need more help.