Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have error card an my JVC GR-D270, 6-8 years old model GR

Customer Question

HI I have error card an my JVC GR-D270
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6-8 years old model GR -D270
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I never try card always tape
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I clean sd cart
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That error means that the memory card inserted into the camcorder's memory card reader slot, has some sort of problem. Or, that the memory card reader slot itself is having a problem.

Check the card, remove it, recycle the power on the camcorder (leaving it Off for at least 15 seconds) and see whether that causes the error to go away.

If it does not go away that way, let me know, please. And I will help you further.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

Thanks.