Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I HAVE A BRINKS SISCO SAFE MODEL 5054. I NEED AN EXTRA KEY

Customer Question

I HAVE A BRINKS SISCO SAFE MODEL 5054. I NEED AN EXTRA KEY #1533 MADE. IS THIS POSSIBLE
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I ONLY HAVE ONE KEY AND IF IT GETS LOST I'M OUT OF LUCK. CAN I ORDER THIS KEY
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Eddie replied 12 days ago.

Hi ........... you can contact Sisco/ Honeywell who bought out Brinks............This number may be a different one but give it a try 1-***-***-****
When you do call Sisco, you will need to provide your safe's model number, the serial number (found on the right of the safe, near the model number), and your key number.
At the company's discretion, sometimes they require that you submit a notarized affidavit confirming ownership.
Please let me know

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 9 days ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie