Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

What is the number I dial to get vice mail? Bought it

Customer Question
What is the number I...
What is the number I dial to get vice mail?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Bought it 11/20/11
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Today. I checked the manual and could' find any info. I believe it is a two digit number.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Serial nois HCQB118082
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your phone?
Who provides your phone line/service?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.