Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I'm looking for a Bluetooth adapter for a jvc ks-bta100,

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a Bluetooth adapter for a jvc ks-bta100

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Is-bat100 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to use the Bluetooth on the car but the adopter ks-bta100 they don't make anymore so what should I use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand the model number you posted IS for the BlueTooth adapter. Can you please get me the model number off of the stereo itself so I can look up suitable replacement adapters?