Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I'm looking for a Bluetooth adapter for a jvc ks-bta100,

Customer Question
I'm looking for a Bluetooth...
I'm looking for a Bluetooth adapter for a jvc ks-bta100
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: is-bat100 I think
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to use the Bluetooth on the car but the adopter ks-bta100 they don't make anymore so what should I use
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand the model number you posted IS for the BlueTooth adapter. Can you please get me the model number off of the stereo itself so I can look up suitable replacement adapters?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.